McDonald´s has already reduced its electricity bill by 12% since EDP as its partner.
McDonald's reduces electric bill by 12% through partnership with EDP.
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Increased Voltage Level
- Photovoltaic Solar
- Management of consumption
- Electrical Mobility
- Systems of domestic hot water
- Efficient Lighting
- € 5,000,000 in applications
- 981 tonnes of CO2 / year emissions avoided
- 12% reduction in energy bill
McDonald's was looking for a partner that would help reduce restaurant energy consumption and ultimately have the lowest price. EDP presented itself as the right partner, having made available a series of energy efficiency solutions and developed an application program that was accessible to all franchisees.
Construction Department Manager at McDonald's.